Tuesday, May 4, 2010





For my final project I decided to create a video that focused on animals. It was fun because it was unpredictable, because you never know what they're going to do. I got some interesting shots and at first I wasn't sure what to do with them. Originally I was just going to make a video just showing a typical day on this farm, but it didn't have any real focus. I didn't have much in terms of sound quality either, since the wind really muffled up the sound, so I thought of just doing away with the sound and just making a silent film. Instead of making the camera a character the animals were the characters. A link to the video can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-EqwUR8bWg

The original storyboard is above as well, although it was greatly modified to reflect the new footage I obtained.

No comments:

Post a Comment